Lakehouse Address & Phone Number:
707 Del Webb Blvd
Richmond TX 77469
Lakehouse Hours of Operation:
Mon. to Thurs.: 6:00AM-9:00PM
EXCEPT ON HOLIDAYS
Community Association Office Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Pool Rules/ Hours of Operation
Outdoor Pool: Open 24 hours per day with a valid Resident ID Badge
Indoor Pool: Open 24 hours with a valid Residents ID Badge -(Use Fitness Entrance after hours)
Swim Rules for Children
• Children under nineteen (19), including infants, may only access the pool areas during designated hours.
• Children under nineteen (19) are prohibited from using the spas.
• Children under four (4) are required to wear swim diapers.
Children's Swim Hours:
From Labor Day (Monday) to Memorial Day weekend (Sunday)
- Indoor Pool: Sunday- Saturday: 2PM-5PM
- Outdoor Pool: No outdoor children's swim hours are available. Children are not permitted at the outdoor pool during this time.
From Memorial Day Weekend (Saturday) to Labor Day Weekend (Sunday)
- Outdoor Pool: Sunday-Saturday: 2M-5PM
- Indoor Pool: No indoor children's swim hours are available. Children are not permitted at the indoor pool during this time.
Fitness Center Rules/ Hours of Operation
Open 24 hours per day with a valid Resident ID Badge
The fitness room and locker rooms are available 24 hours per day with a valid Resident ID badge. The remainder of the building is available only during Lakehouse Hours of Operation. Please do not attempt to enter these areas after the building is closed since these areas are locked (This may cause the alarm to sound).
- Limit of 6 guests per household, per day.
- Guests must have a waiver on file before using facilities.
- Guests must sign in each time they visit the Lakehouse.
- Residents must remain with guests at all times. Guests may not use facilities without a resident present.