Pool Rules/ Hours of Operation
Outdoor Pool: Open 24 hours per day with a valid Resident ID Badge
Indoor Pool: Open during Lakehouse Hours of Operation
Pool Hours for Children (Under age 19): 2:00-5:00 PM
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, the Children Pool hours are for the outdoor pool. The rest of the year, the pool hours are for the indoor pool only.
Swim Rules for Children
• Children under the age of nineteen (19), including infants, may only access the pool areas during designated hours.
• Children under the age of nineteen (19) are prohibited from using the spas.
• Children under the age of four (4) are required to wear swim diapers. Swim diapers are available at the front desk for a nominal fee.
The fitness room and locker rooms are available 24 hours per day with a valid Resident ID badge. The remainder of the building, including the indoor pool, is available only during Lakehouse Hours of Operation. Please do not attempt to enter these areas after the building is closed. These areas are locked.
Fitness Center Rules/ Hours of Operation
Open 24 hours per day with a valid Resident ID Badge
Click HERE for more information on the Fitness Center.
• Limit of 6 guests per household, per day.
• Guests must have a waiver on file before using facilities.
• Guests must sign in each time they visit the Lakehouse.
• Residents must remain with guests at all times. Guests may not use facilities without a resident present.
Lakehouse Holiday Schedule
New Year’s Eve - Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
New Year’s Day – Closed
Easter - Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
Memorial Day - Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
Independence Day - Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
Labor Day – Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
Day before Thanksgiving - Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
Thanksgiving Day – Closed
Christmas Eve - Open 8:00AM until 3:00PM
Christmas Day – Closed
Click HERE to view the Lakehouse Policies and Procedures.
Click HERE to view the Lakehouse Rental Policies.